Subscribe

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

early to work...

waking up today was wuss, didn't really think of waking up so early as it took me awhile to fall asleep last night, is it me or anyone else feeling that the afternoon recently seems to be a little hotter than usual. Another odd phenomenon that is happening is that, it bloody rains after that, weird ha. does that mean that apocalypses is around the corner? gosh, now i am freezing my butt in office, due to the air condition is office is not much of a configuration that can be tweak to have the tempt go up. oh well, another day hiding under the sweater of mine.

End of the month of April, how time flies eh, almost half of the year have gone, time to track back on progress for this year, seeing what have been achieve and have not, time to kick some dirt get my hand dirty with stuff.

a lot of on going proposal preparation that is needed for my client, oh how i wish things can go a bit faster where it goes into implementation stage and to see the fruit of all those meeting and discussion and platform meeting with my top two guys in office. well i guess i take ownership of what has been achieve in my life based on the success and satisfaction of the end product that were given and presented to them, that's how i measure it. that's why direct dissatisfaction will trigger me to feel i lost in the battle.

time for breakfast...ciao

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Im kicking myself for not being able to witness the lrecent incarnation of your site, but as they said Better late than never right? Welcome back to blogosphere.

michael said...

hahahaha...yup better late than never. do check in more. :p