Subscribe

Monday, April 14, 2008

A decision...

Finally, i have decided not to have a rabbit, the reason behind the big commotion, $$

i have made preliminary calculation of how much a little rabbit/bunny would hamper my monthly financial. Therefore i would like to declare the crazy whooping impulse thought of getting a rabbit has fatally ended. now my focus is still back to my geeky stuff of IT and my ass whooping desktop. Gosh, when am i gonna power it up. hehehe, it's been lying there waiting to be used. i guess i need to drop by at the nearby hypermarket soon to get some power extension to shift my dell baby downstairs to work as a multimedia station for my family, then my monster can occupy the current space and rip in the speed of light to the multimedia world. muahahahaha. time for some 3d games. long waiting to try it out, now i have the power to do so...*giggles.

3 comments:

Cherry said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
michael said...

too much work all stacked up...sigh...

Anonymous said...

*stack stack stack*.....