Subscribe

Monday, April 21, 2008

late night in office

wow, seriously i can't remember the last time that i spend more than 14 plus hours in office, @ customer's site when i was in my previous department, yeah, but not in the comfy chair in the office. hehehe. not a good sign anyway, oh well, now i am sitting here waiting for my network guys to fix and expand the server of my client site, it's gonna take another hour or two, so i guess it is a good time and chance for me the update my blog since my colleague been bugging me that i am a lazy bum not updating regarding the weekend outing with them @ tgi. hehehe. i was busy ma, i gave the excuse, come to think of it, it's not really an excuse, rather than a scheduling problem where blogging was not in the weekend's plan, was it in there in the first place, inprompt to urge to blog, maybe, hahaha..

i feel asleep last night half sober, not that i drank a lot of beer during the dinner with the gang, many who knew me by someone that doesn't really liked beer, i'm a liquor person, but yesterday i had a cup or two just to celebrate my friend's engagement and he's getting married next month. A gang of 14 of us went out for dinner and for the celebration, we ordered beer, after the dinner, it was around 8 bottles of tiger and 1 bottle of guiness stout, lucky i didn't take the stout, if not, hahaha, don't really like to have a mix when it comes to alcohol. don't want to get caught not able to walk the line...u get what i mean. hehehe.

oh damn, really miss this fella, been awhile since we had a gathering like this. had fun. and i would like to take this opportunity to congratulate the soon to be couple, Mr Timothy Chan and Nicole. may both of you have the greatest joy in preparing for the big day, and with the best of luck and wishes both of u to live happily ever after :)

2 comments:

moo said...

Oh! So jealous! I want to go, I missed so many parties.

michael said...

any idea if your able to fly back for the big day? long time nvr c u also. miss u leh. :p