Subscribe

Tuesday, May 06, 2008

what are you worth....

am i just too realistic of a guy or am i just an arsehole? a good question that keep bogging in my mind that kept me awake most of my night last night.

Does all girl have a mind of their own or do they really see the future? do maybe i plan to front for the future that i restrain myself for thing to happen or even too controlling that it makes sense to give myself a smack in the head.

sometimes i wonder why do i even want to argue over a dress which is over less than a hundred? hence the question i have when i begin this post. Why can't i just be so happy, willingly and being a bf and say words of angels and buy it for her, why do i have to just be the arsewipe and created a tornado for myself which ended up, looking at the ceiling rethinking about how life sux to the max when that happens during the night...i am speechless when she throw those words that i could not have imagine being spoken to me.

"if you can't even do those simple stuff, why do i even need you for?
should i even be dwelling upon those words?focus on something else n not think about it....

crap, i need to work n get this out of my mind....*fxxk..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

a dress is not why a gf need a bf for ... IMHO

michael said...

it's not about the dress, which i realize later that it's the time that i put to accompany her to buy the dress, i'm all pack up this week, and my fren's wedding this weekend, and she wants the dress for this Sunday, argh...frus sometimes, and she knows my schedule this week before hand...sigh