Subscribe

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Waking up early

Jolted up @ 6am this morning, roll around for a few minutes but was unable to denied that the dream had burst, OMG, i wish i could sleep longer, my bio clock just denies my application, zombie off to get ready for work.

when i jumped into my car, my mind was thinking, gosh, it's so early, shouldn't caught in a jam one la, but my happiness burst into thin air when i saw the long queue @ the intersection of summit USJ. WTF?! @ 650am, and looking at the massive amount of cars...it made me think that gosh, if i am to take this route to work leaving my house @ 740am, i'll be in office @ 11am. hahahaha.

anyway, paid the sunway toll to get to office, was a little bumper to bumper there as well but after the cable bridge @ sunway, i am home free. reach office @ 715am.

Engine has started early today. hm....starting to get hungry. hehehe...

No comments: