Subscribe

Friday, March 07, 2008

how was the commercial break?! LMAO. sorry for the long wait. hehe

okay, monoblock for a while.......oh yeah.where was i. right! after the asking of the medium, they gave me and my dad a list of things to buy for qing ming so that we can burn for my ancestors, and a few "Fu" (yellow paper with chinese scribbling on them to chase away evil and etc) to burn for the day after and on the 1st day next month of the chinese calender.

Additional advice that they give us to respect my ancestor, rmbr to put incense and not to quarrel/have dispute in front of them. They said quite a lot of things, but most of them are for us to respect and minimize the unhappy things to happen in the house. After waiting for 20 minutes for my turn, 20 minutes of the session, off i went talking to my dad on what the medium said, but in my heart i was really relief that what was running round in my house wasn't something else but my own ancestors, that's at least won't give me the creep that much. But since that day of the visit to the temple, i was able to sleep better, feel much better and more calm inside my house and my room, suddenly i feel the belonging that i have lack since i moved in...gosh, that feels so good. :)

i've been enjoying my bedtime more recently since i came back from china. gosh. home sweet home.finally.

1 comment:

Cherry said...
This comment has been removed by the author.