Subscribe

Thursday, March 13, 2008

At the bottom of the a dustbin...

Smelly place ain't it being at the bottom of the dustbin...crap i feel totally like that when i woke up this morning. had a quite weird argument/small fight with my other half last night, didn't get resolved then and there, so the feeling was pinching me even when i woke up this morning. Adding salt to the wound, i misinterpreted some info from my client yesterday, my boss was questioning about why i got it so wrong, i felt that i am pretty useless, crap. how can it go so wrong suddenly and *bo0p i feel like i'm falling endlessly to a deep deep whole....

HELP! *echoes.....

am trying very hard to cheer myself up, although my gf sms me saying everything is okay, she felt better after a good night sleep, the stench is still there, and the bitter taste at the edge of your mouth...felt like i have fought a battle and lost it totally, fatality. sigh....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

after the 'downs', there will be 'ups'. chirrrups! :)

Anonymous said...

hello micheal...

please give me the guide for the happy moment contest.

Thanks...

Farha

michael said...

Hi Farha,

i have a tutorial around the bottom of my page

http://hyphen-fullstop.blogspot.com/2008/03/happy-moment-contest-posting-tutorial.html

check it out and ask if your still stuck :)