Subscribe

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas 2007

Sitting in front of pc at my client's office on Christmas day. Where would i be if i'm not over here? I guess i would too wake up early and prepare myself for church, gosh, they are having another play this year, wish i was there to look at it...

while i was typing this, i wrote a letter to my COO (Chief of Operations), an email of a sum of things in my mind, not to add burden onto his shoulders, but rather voice it out, than to hold inside me which will affect my emotion from making rush and harsh decision.

what a christmas, one that i made a declaration and to move on with my life towards another dimension, uncertain future bring in the year 2008, but i'm all staged and ready to rumble, i guess that something or the least i can have to be ready to headbutt anything that is coming my way.

Merry Christmas to my friends and family, and a happy new year.

No comments: