Subscribe

Saturday, December 22, 2007

3 days before Xmas...

Sitting infront of the pc, without any mood for christmas, hm...that makes me wonder what is the true meaning of christmas? is it what i've blogged before hand? or should i be jolly and grateful as it's the birth of christ. i should be happy, but maybe the situation i am in makes me feel a little soaky and smelly...

i guess i should be groaning so much as i could just make it a memorable day and go through it with a smile i guess. Yup, be jolly cause it's Christmas, no matter where i am, i'm gonna rejoice on top of my lungs and say Amen, i'm alive and healthy and the lord that i trust and put my faith onto is protecting and giving me his blessings. Jolly good i should say. that got my spirit going up again.

Merry Xmas, may this joyful season bring happiness and lots of fun to everyone...hohoho

No comments: