Subscribe

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

a fitter me

Yay! i'm back. yeah, it's been a long time since i blogged about anything at all. But doesn't mean that i can't pick this up again. therefore i'm gonna start this year's blog post by telling the world that i'm getting married soon. :)


6th of October to be exact. So if you reading this. drop me a line so that i can invite you if i absent mindedly forgotten you unintentionally. Sorry in advance.

so prior to the big day. Loads of stuff is in progress. Currently i'm cutting my weight down so that i can look better in the wedding pics. Well, i've been wanting to cut the beer belly for a long long time, well this is a good reason enough for me to really go for it and start to live a healthier life. Ain't that a noble cause. hehe

i've started off with 83kg. So this morning i woke up a bit off 80kg. So at least i'm doing something right. i'm keeping my food intake low and try to burn more daily. i will keep this post daily to monitor my own progress.

for those who wants to shed some weight, where are some pointers for you.


have fun...


No comments: