Subscribe

Saturday, July 17, 2010

been almost 7 months

Hi All,


it's been awhile since i've updated anything here. Mainly because i am so consumed by my current work that i have no time to write. Well i guess i have put priorities in my life that blogging here has gone from being the top 5 items weekly to Ops?! do i have a blog?! Well, that's why drastic it has become until i realize like 1 minute ago that i could spend my time on a saturday night not going anything to do some updates for the pass 7 months of my life..

Well, i started off my year with a new job, i ditched my old own which i have been working for 3 months to find out that i have to get out of that job else my entire career will be jeopardy. Reason behind? i have a manager above me, what he does is totally not work related and which he runs his own show in the company as the boss is away in SG as i am in SG based company here. So this guy has already made good friends with the HOD which more or less governs that whole branch activities. So when the BIG BOSS screams for an update, the HOD will grasp the throat of that manager and hence my throat is on the line. With that happening, the manager won't have anything to update due to his lack of interest and non work that has been done on his part for his role, therefore i was suppose to give updates on his behalf due to that. Well, when i can't give much update due to the products that the company is carrying sucks to the max. Hell till i convince some big corp to buy crap solutions. Well, i might not be that kind of super salesman that runs his business that way.

By the second month i am already making my way out of the company and hell with their b***s*** of how they wanna shape the company.

The funniest part about the company now, only 1 admin is left and the rest has already left. Even the HOD, the manager, one account, and another two more sales engineer. So now the only admin will only be alone for lunch, opens the company alone and pick up any calls. A one man branch. OMG. it is so darn f**cking funny.....

well, i'm gonna start on how i started 2010 in my next post. ;) till then take care ya'll

No comments: