Subscribe

Monday, July 14, 2008

A special day...

28/6/2008

That day is a special day, it's the day i've got a 2nd nephew. The day before, my sis was complaining that she having this weird pain in her stomach, but she can't really determine is the baby is gonna come out, so just to avoid any complication my mom send her to the hospital just in case.

so the normal i went home that evening and my mom came back telling me sis is admitted and the doc says that we have to wait and see, if nothing happens she will be home by tomorrow. And to the delight when i woke up the next morning, my mom was busy cooking something, something really nice, from the smell of it of course, i was woken up by the strong, yummy smell. Being curious, i made my way downstairs and saw mom rushing out the house, then i asked where is she going, she just said that sis has delivered and she's on her way to see her. to my delight, i call sharon and told her the good news, which we had a little argument the night before, then she also shared the joy with and forgotten what happened...phew...then she accused me of trying to sneak pass that..hehehe, well i did. :p

and later in the afternoon, my sis checks out of the hospital and brough the new family back home. due to the late entry, and he has a name. Ryan. Welcome Ryan to the family















sis and baby ryan. :)

2 comments:

moo said...

Gratz! :D

michael said...

thx thx. i'll send that regards to my sis. :)

observing ryan, i notice that they really change during the few weeks that they are born..will upload more pics to compare..hehe